Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthday girls

My babies are 11 years old now. (Actually, they turned 11 two weeks ago. Maybe I'm in denial?) ;) I remember when they were born I could barely see past that day. And now here we are. Somehow 11 years just FLEW by. I can't get over the beautiful girls the Lord blessed us with.


It's my prayer they always know how loved and adored they are. They truly are gifts. They are miracles.


Baylee,
You are a delight. You have the most tender heart. You are an encourager, a teacher, a lover. You love with your whole heart. Animals hold a very special place in your heart. You are constantly wanting to adopt a new dog or cat. You are very chatty and so very goofy. You are shy around new people and situations, but when you reach your comfort level you dive right in. I can see you maturing right before my very eyes. You are shedding some of your little girl qualities and I see that beautiful young lady emerging. What a blessing you are. 




Caylee,
You are such a joy. And you are so very silly. When you want alone time, we know to give it to you. You need alone time to be the very best you. You adore the outdoors and all of nature. You see God's beauty in His creation. You even adore those slimy creatures such as lizards and snakes! You are comforted in being home. You are quiet in social situations, but around those people you know you flourish. You're growing up more and more every day. What a blessing you are. 




My sweet girls,
I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my babies you'll be.





No comments:

Post a Comment