Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Beaching it!

Brandon and I have had many days this summer at the beach. We finally have a system down and the proper beach necessities. Now that the girls are home we have two extra sets of hands and more reason to have the insanely huge canopy. There's nothing quite like packing Vanna up and heading to the IOP.

Caylee pushing the wonder wheeler, Bay pushing (as opposed to pulling which is easier) the ice chest, and B carrying the canopy. I had the hard task of carrying boogie boards and snapping pics. ;)

Looks like she figured out pulling was easier! ;)

What is that face?! Lol!

B found us a spot to camp out for a few hours. 

Teamwork!


 Yes, the canopy goes up higher, but we keep it low. It adds more shade that way. 


Time for the water!


Sitting at the water's edge is one of the most peaceful things in the world. 





The girls love to burry my legs in the wet sand. And I must admit, it's very relaxing. Haha!

Beach bums. ;)

There's nothing quite like living on the beach. I'll treasure these days forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this post made me so homesick for the days we lived near the beach. Your girls are so blessed to have these adventures! Love the pictures and your captions. Oh, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete