Thursday, August 23, 2012

Secret life of the Beaver's

I don't know how to begin this post, other than to say for the last month I feel like we have been living a lie. You see, we now live back in Arkansas. The last few posts have actually been "farewell to SC" posts, but we weren't allowed to share that with the world. We sold our house in Arkansas on my birthday and two days later we were faced with the decision to move back. It's been unreal, to say the least.
The opportunity arose for Bran to return & take over the LR site. As much as I fought it (And trust me, I fought it!), it only made sense. You see, we absolutely loved Charleston. I can't even tell you how much we loved it there. (And I can't dwell on it too much right now or I'll cry.) But for some reason we were needed back here. I'm still trying to figure that part out, but I guess that's where trust comes into play (Isaiah 55:8-9, anyone?).
We are trying to settle into a tiny apartment for now & adjust to being back in our Arkansas hometown. I can't deny it, the warm welcome back has been wonderful. The friendly, familiar faces, the smiles, the hugs, and the laughter have warmed my heart and reassured me I am, in fact, home.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!! You Arnolds and your secret moves. I am starting to think you are in the CIA! I am happy if you are happy. I am sure your church is happy. But, I would sure miss the beach! Love you.

    ReplyDelete