Monday, February 23, 2015

W30:The Night Before

This is it. I've taken my last bites of food I think I need & love. The weekend was full of endulging & now I say goodbye grains, dairy, sugar & everything else that isn't Whole30 compliant. I have a jumble of emotions going on. It's a mixed bag of nerves and excitement and ohmygoshwhatamidoing and please let this be the last time I have to start over and I don't want to fail again and... and... and..... I know this isn't going to be easy.  But I'm hopeful it will be worth it.

I've had nothing but amazing support given to me. So many good conversations have been had & hopefully it's just the beginning. The icing on the cake was the cashier at Fresh Market this afternoon. She took the time to initiate a conversation & in doing so I was able to find out she had lost 120 pounds in  three years. Wow! It's so amazing to talk with someone who has walked in your shoes. So thank you, cashier lady. Thank you for  making me cry, giving me hope, but most of all for reminding me I can do this.

Alright! Let's get this Whole30 party started!

1 comment:

  1. You are brave and you can do this! It is just food. That is what I have to consistently remind myself of…and it is a daily (hourly) battle. Give it the whole 30 days and you will be amazed. Lots of love your way!

    ReplyDelete