Sunday, March 22, 2015

W30:28

Final weekend has been survived!! And today was a test, let me tell you! B & girls had pizza for lunch, we went to see Insurgent, & I haven't been to the store & had to scramble to come up with meals. Eek! Thankfully I survived. Even took my own treat to the theater today to keep my hand out of the buttery popcorn...Kombucha. That was interesting. Ha! 

On to the food! 

Breakfast

Lunch

See the torture? Preparing my food with pizza boxes all around!!! 

Dinner
This was interesting. Had some broccoli & a sweet potato & needed a protein. So I fried my first egg. I've seen fried eggs on top of sweet potatoes all over W30 websites & I see why. It was pretty tasty. And satisfying. 

How I am feeling...
Mentally: Mixed emotions. The end is near. But then begins the even harder job...making this a lifestyle. 
Physically: Great!
Craving: Pizza & movie theater popcorn. ;) And chocolate chip cookies, of course!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment