Monday, March 16, 2015

W30:Day 22

Here's one thing I know... My body is not used to exercise. Haha! Between run clinic & last Saturday's excursions, it's beginning to catch up with me. It takes a lot of effort to get this body moving & doing things it's not used to. And, ouch. But it's better than staying on the couch, I suppose. But still, ouch. 

Another thing I know, Whole30 is tough. Have I mentioned that lately? With preparation it's totally doable, but man I miss grabbing a bag of chips & sitting on the couch mindlessly eating them. I know that's what got me in this situation, I'm just really aware these days of how often I was mindlessly eating. Wow. W30 is tough, but a good tough. I'm definitely learning a lot about myself. 

On to the food! 

Breakfast 

Lunch
Leftover roast, potatoes, & carrots. I put a little coconut oil in a skillet & threw it all in it & heated it up. SUPER yummy!

Dinner
Taco salad -- Bed of romaine, shredded chicken with Mexican red sauce, fresh pico de galo, & avocado. Delish

How I am feeling...
Mentally: kind of anxious. Anxious about it being so close to the end. Anxious about what comes next. But mostly I'm ok. Day by day is what I have to keep telling myself. 
Physically: Other than being crazy sore, I feel good. 
Craving: SUGAR!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment