Monday, March 2, 2015

W30:Days6&7

I had been so worried about the weekend. But I'm happy to report... I MADE IT!! Other than Friday nights outing at On the Border & suffering through that, I survived! WooHoo! 

Saturday


Lunch: B made compliant chili & it hit the spot! I was needing a new flavor & he hit it out of the park!

Dinner: B & I ate at a local pizza & salad joint & I got this spinach salad. So. Good. 

SUNDAY

Two plates because I had a breakfast date!

He's a cutie!

Lunch:We had a parent meeting after church & lunch was provided. I knew it probably wouldn't be compliant so I took a Larabar so I could nibble on something until I got home. Success! 

When we got home I was crashing. Getting hungry & cranky. This salad with Tessemae's cracked black pepper dressing, compliant turkey breast was amazing. So good!

Dinner: Well, I didn't really eat dinner. We had a Hillsong Young & Free concert at church & it got over late. The fam & friends grabbed McDonald's on the way home. I had packed another Larabar & a banana for emergency. I tried the apple pie bird & it was disgusting. So I ate the banana. By the time we got home at 11 I just went to bed. 

Weekend one is done! 







No comments:

Post a Comment