Monday, March 23, 2015

W30:Day 29

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! My last day is tomorrow! It's only a day away!!! 

I can't believe it! Four weeks ago today I started this journey. Scared up death I took a step into this unknown world. And here I am, so close to finishing. Thirty days seems long on day one, but really it flies by! 

On to the food!

I'm in desperate need of going to the store. I'm surprised I managed to scrounge up enough food today. But I did! 

Breakfast
I mixed it up today & did two fried eggs in ghee instead of scrambled eggs. Nice change. 

Lunch
It's spring break so I ate a late breakfast & then Bay & I deep cleaned her room. Next thing I know it was 4 o'clock. So I just grabbed some turkey slices & an apple with almond butter. And, yes, I just ate the last of the almond butter out of the tub. Ha!

Dinner
After run clinic hodge podge dinner. Salad with Tessemae's, sweet potato & broccoli, & I split my chicken portion up between the two bowls. Oh, & I had a banana too. 

How I am feeling...
Mentally: Good! The end is near!
Physically: Great!!
Craving: you guessed it... Chocolate chip cookies. 

Facebook must know my cravings. Look what showed up on my feed tonight. 



Chocolate chip cookies & tortillas. Yep, my two weaknesses. Ha!

Oh & poor B! He's taking up running so we can run together on Saturdays. Well, tonight he blew his knees out. Bless him. He can't help it he's awesomely fast!










No comments:

Post a Comment