Sunday, March 15, 2015

W30:Day 19

I'm tired of food. 
I'm tired of thinking about food. 
I'm tired of making my family revolve around me. 
I'm tired of not being able to go & enjoy a meal without completely analyzing each stinking ingredient. 
I'm tired of this obsession. 

Tomorrow is Day 20. The end is near. But really the end is just the beginning. I'm not going to overthink things these last few days... Enjoy the food I have... Thank God for providing it & giving me a body that can move... Dwell on how good I feel (& sleep!)... And press on!

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

How I am feeling...
Mentally: Wiped out
Physically: Great
Craving: Nothing today


***Tried posting this on the actual day, just saw it never posted. Man. That was a rough night! Glad it's over!!***


No comments:

Post a Comment