Sunday, March 8, 2015

W30:Day 13

I used to live for the weekends. On the Border! Fun treats! Big Orange! Desserts! But during this W30 journey, I've come to dread the weekends. Last weekend was fear I would fail. (I didn't!) This weekend I just feel kind of numb. It's almost as if I defined fun with food. And that's sad. 

Today was an off day. I woke up ready to conquer another Saturday, started the day off right, & then I just felt blah all day. Not sure if it's my body going through stuff or what, but there was no energy today. And no appetite either. So weird. So I guess I survived another Saturday, but mainly because I just stayed in my bed or on the couch. Sigh...

Breakfast
Look at that! I started off on such a positive note! Not sure what happened after that! 

Lunch
No picture. I had three clementines.  

Dinner
I heated up the last of the enchilada bake & choked down a few bites. Then I ate the grapes. Food just didn't sound good after breakfast. I sent B & the girls out to go eat a good dinner because I had nothing. Ha!

How I am feeling...
Mentally: Tired
Physically: Felt queazy most of the day, but feeling better tonight. Super tired. 
Craving: Nothing 


No comments:

Post a Comment