Thursday, March 19, 2015

W30:Day 25

One word.

Ouch. 

Oh my body. Bless it. It's been through a lot this past 25 days. Between having to give up foods, learn to love new foods, & now a week of crazy exercising (for me, anyway) & it's just tired. Muscles. Hurt. But it's a good hurt. I don't know how many times I've had to say "Thank you, God, for a body that moves". I'm having to learn that exercising is a "get to" & not a "have to". 

On to the food because my arms hurt holding up the phone...

Breakfast

Lunch

I devoured this. I had an apple with almond butter & a slice of turkey after Zumba this morning, so I ate a late lunch & was starving by the time I finished cleaning bathrooms & could get to this. I think this next pic speaks for itself. 


Yeah. I manhandled that bad boy! ;) 

Dinner
Leftover almond chicken & Brussel sprouts with some fresh broccoli all heated together stir fry style. Delish! 

But here's a delima. I had my yummy dinner, but really wanted what I fixed for the family...

Have mercy. Chicken Parmesan sandwiches. 

How I am feeling...
Mentally: Good. I think I've come up with a plan for when this is over. That helps. Preparing for my final weekend!
Physically: Sore as all get out, but feel great & strong. Even ran extra at run clinic tonight. 
Craving: Chicken Parmesan sandwiches now. ;) And, you guessed it, chocolate chip cookies! 





No comments:

Post a Comment